Dangers of the Dark Web: What you need to know to keep your school district safe
Are your school district’s digital credentials for sale?
Large school districts are not the only ones who are subject to data breaches; school districts of any size and even individuals can fall victim to hackers. Cyber-attacks continue to grow in cost, size, and impact –we are seeing an uptick in incidents at districts all over the country. Over 80% of data breaches leverage stolen passwords as the principal attack vector – often acquired on the Dark Web.
Register for our can’t-miss webinar, “Dangers of the Dark Web,” to learn about cybersecurity best practices to protect your school district without breaking the bank.
During this webinar hosted by TRA team members, you will learn:
- What the Dark Web is and why it matters to your school district
- How digital credentials are compromised
- What attackers can do with this information
- Real-world examples (Yes, it can happen to anyone)
- Steps you can take to protect your school district
All attendees will receive a free Dark Web ID Scan to uncover exposed credentials!
Webinar Host – Account Executive – Technology Resource Advisors
Dark Web Expert at ID Agent, a TRA Trusted Cybersecurity Partner